TARGET, you guys! TARGET. This is major.
You! You’re one of the millions who have a love/hate relationship with Target, I can sense it. You go in for paper towels and LaCroix water and walk out with a Vitamix blender, a new pair of yoga pants, five candles, four items from the dollar section, three kinds of Method cleaner and a partridge in a pear tree. We’ve all been there.
I’m about to make your love/hate for Target just a little bit more because I am announcing the limited time Beautycounter launch for Target, starting tomorrow, September 12th! Do NOT miss this limited time to pick up the Beautycounter products you want to try for yourself or give as a gift during the holidays to a friend!
Beautycounter is releasing a select range of products to 1,500 stores nationwide as well as making them available for purchase on Target.com. These products will only be in stores and available online for a total of 9 weeks, beginning September 12th and ending November 5th.
OKAY, Ana! We get it. You’re excited. Stop yelling. Tell me why this is so amazing?
- A total of 17 products will be available between $12.00 and $39.00 – this is a great opportunity to try something new that fits into your budget!
- Use your REDCard and you’ll get 5% off (just sayin’)
- 5 of the 17 products available are sets made exclusively for Target and once they are gone, they are gone forever! The 5 sets are:
- Rest Assured: The Nourishing Night Cream and Nourishing Eye Cream duo available for $30.00
- Fresh Start: The Nourishing Cream Cleanser and Nourishing Day Cream duo available for $25.00
- Clean Slate: The Charcoal Cleansing Bar & Nourishing Face Oil duo available for $36.00
- Color Story: Lip Gloss in the shade Peony and Cream Blusher duo in the shade Hibiscus available for $20.00
- Finishing Touch: Lip Shine and a Blush/Bronzer duo available for $30.00
- Nourishing Face Oil was also exclusively made for the Target Launch. Made with organic argan oil, grapeseed, meadowfoam seed, rosehip, rose otto and sea buckthorn. 0.33 oz. for $30.00
- There is a gift-with-purchase inside of every Beautycounter for Target product! Look inside of the item you purchase and go to www.beautycounter.com/anahelgeson to redeem your gift!
Additional items available at Target from the permanent product line are:
- Nourishing Cream Cleanser – with aloe, organic coconut oil, geranium extract and green tea extract. 3.5 oz. for $24.00
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator – with aloe, organic coconut oil, geranium, lavender and green tea extract, jojoba esters and meadowfoam seed oil. 3.5 oz. for $30.00
- Nourishing Rosewater Mist – with organic rosewater and sodium hyaluronate to promote hydration and a dewy glow. 1.6 oz. for $24.00
- *Cleansing Balm – with apricot kernel oil, cranberry seed oil, raspberry seed oil, vitamin c and mango seed butter. 1.3 oz. for $30.00
- *A favorite product of mine from the permanent line – you will LOVE this
- Nourishing Day Cream – with organic coconut oil, safflower oil, pomegranate and lavender extract. 1.5 oz. for $39.00
- Nourishing Night Cream – with aloe, organic coconut oil, geranium, green tea and lavender extract. 1.5 oz. for $39.00
- Nourishing Eye Cream – with aloe, organic coconut oil, geranium, green tea and lavender extract. 0.4 oz. for $32.00
- *Purifying Charcoal Mask – with charcoal powder, salicylic acid, lactic acid, vitamin c, hyaluronic acid and apple fruit extract. 1.3 oz. for $30.00
- *Another favorite product of mine! A much less expensive and more pure alternative to the GlamGlow mud mask.
- Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass – with acai berry extract, apricot, bergamot, grapefruit, lemon peel, lemon grass, lime, safflower, sweet almond and a blend of citrus oils in a sugar base. 3.5 oz. for $30.00
- Body Butter in Citrus Mimosa – with shea butter, mongogo oil, aloe, vitamin E, saccharide isomerate and sunflower oil. 3.5 oz. for $30.00
Besides the fact that Beautycounter getting shelf space in Target is a pretty sexy deal, I would like to remind you that Beautycounter is and will always be a cruelty-free company. The ingredients in each and every one of the products are guaranteed safe for you and your family to use.
As women, we are bombarded with skin care and cosmetics from a very early age and we’re never taught to think twice about what is in the products that we use. Be a part of the change. Teach yourself, your children, nieces and nephews about what is safe for them to use and what isn’t. Take a little stroll down the beauty aisle with them starting tomorrow and have a chat!
I can’t wait to hear what products you decide to pick up and what you want to try.
Leave me a comment down below on what you want to go check out Target stores tomorrow!
Follow me on:
Instagram: @anahelgeson I Youtube: AnaHelgeson I Twitter: HelgesonAna